Feeling cautiously optimistic that one day I’ll reach the dizzying heights of actually having weekly meal plans. In the meanwhile, I am splitting the original post with stand-alone meals plonked here and more organised options using leftovers remaining there.
- Cabbage-tomato with quinoa or rice. Then use leftover cabbage for calm down salad, or sauerkraut
- Broccoli-mushroom pasta. Leftovers unlikely, but could be used in thai veggie soup.
- Spaghetti carbonara or varieties (tojásos tészta) – good also for using up leftover sour cream
- Lentil soup or daal
- Popovers with creamy chicken/mushroom
- Hungarian pasta with cottage cheese (túrós csusza) – Westernised recipe here
- Pea/courgette/mint soup
- Smoked mackerel dauphinoise